Serious problems with ex girlfriend, why the hell is she angry at me?

She dumped me 2 weeks ago now because she "wasn't ready for a relationship yet". Day one I was begging her to think this through, but she said no. Day 2 I started NO contact whatsoever.

Last night I was out drinking with some mates and my ex do happened to be there too with her friends.

She didn't even say hello to me did glare at me.

I went up to her and she got angry and stormed off.

What's her deal, why is she acting like this?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• If she didn't want a relationship with you but wanted you to chase her, it's because she likes the attention. Nothing more. The fact that she was angry can also be because you've gone NC on her since day 2 of the breakup, and now suddenly you decided to go up to her. Wrong move. I'd be pissed at you as well for not sticking to your ground. Either ignore her or don't.

Either way, you probably shouldn't be with her. She seems to be too immature to be able to handle a relationship. I don't understand what you see in her.

• I don't get it ... seriously. NC is for ME, I needed to go through so I could get over her. Maybe it was stupid of to go up to her (I was seriously drunk at the time), but she had been looking at me a lot - however hadn't come up to say hello.

At the end of the day, she's the bitch ... sorry if it hurts people's feelings, but it's true ... She didn't want a relationship, but SHE made it official and SHE made it go super fast.

• Then why do you keep asking how to get her back? Move on.

And the fact that she was looking at you, it was probably just to see if she could get some more attention out of you, which she did. She expected you to come up to her if she gave you enough looks. Sounds to me like she just wanted to make a scene.

• You're most definitely right ... I don't think any of her girl "friends" like her that much either ... They're pretty kind to me i.e asking me if I'm OK when I see them, etc ...

I'm slowly but surely moving on, it's difficult, but all break ups are aren't they?