Why do guys buy girls presents and expect nothing in return?

And don't you dare say because its because you don't like presents. I'm serious is this every guy because when my ex and I were together he would get me a present and id feel bad because I didn't get him anything and he told me he didn't want anything. And then my friend he fricken took me to dinner and told me I didn't have to pay him back and he's getting me a really expensive awesome Christmas present and when I asked him what he wanted he said I don't want anything. YOU KNOW YOU WANT A PRESENT. Do all guys do this to girls and if you do why. Why won't you accept a gift from us because I feel kinda guilty not getting them something. Are you doing it to impress us or

23

Most Helpful Guy

• When I I give gifts, it's because I want to. It's not a manipulation play to get something out of it in return... If a girl wants to give me a gift I'll accept it under the same conditions. If your intentions are based on a good heart and you are gifting something to me because you wanted to, not because you felt guilty about not getting me something as well, or because you felt guilty because you did something wrong and feel you can buy me off then I will accept it. Gifts are suppose to be given when you are thinking of someone and feeling charitable... Do that, and I'll accept a gift graciously with thanks.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE