Is this cheating on my boyfriend?

I've been in a long distance relationship with this guy for a while now, but lately he's been ignoring me and pushing me away when I need to talk, meanwhile he goes to all of his other friends whenever they need someone to talk to.

I've been hurt by this and so I've started hanging out with my friend(who is also my ex). He says he likes me and I kind of like him too. We've both told each other that we kinda like each other and that we might possibly want to date if things don't work out with me and my current boyfriend.

I need to know if I am cheating by thinking of going out with my ex if me and my boyfriend break up. Can anyone tell me if this is cheating?

(and we are all 16, if that helps in anyway)

I told my boyfriend the truth about the whole thing. He wasn't mad and I'm still with him.

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm would you want your boyfriend to have a backup just in case girlfriend? Would that bother you? You don't seem to seriously care about him if you're acting as if it's already going to end. I'd say leave him and find someone else if you're already going down that road.