Is he cheating on me?

So recently I received messages from some random girl saying that she's dating my boyfriend and how he wants her and just didn't know how to tell me. So naturally I asked him and he didn't know the number or name of this person (which I believe is fake). She kept telling me all day he wants an experienced girl not someone like me. And I've caught him in a couple little lies lately and he doesn't seem really concerned that she's saying that/ that she threatened to beat the crap out of me. He just kept saying to ignore her and avoided the subject in my viewing. So I mean what do you guys think? I've trusted him completely til this point.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• First off, does he know this chick? If so, is he close to her? If he you really mean something to him then he'll talk to you about it and not avoid. If there's something to hide he'll find ways to get around the subject and not want to talk about it. Seems pretty sketchy to me

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Ask her to meet or show proof and if she can't then Id say trust your bf

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Have you thought of the obvious question, how did she get your number? How did she know your name and his? She may be given you a false name but if she knows these things then you need see the writing on the wall.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell her that you would like to meet her and have a talk (without your boyfriend knowing)

And tell her , if he is dating you (her) she should prove it.

And uf she did, thn ya he is cheating on u. But if not,

0|0
    0|0
  • LAUGH OUT LOT... TELL HER SHE CAN HAVE HIS SKAN A%% LOL.. REALLY ? WOW.. THIS MAKES ME LAUGH.. I WISH I COULD BE JEALOUSL... no time for that, if she wants him, she can have his aszzz I'm sure I can find someone less complicated lls...

0|0
    0|0
    • his azz^* lol oppsie... jelous* wooopsie lol...

Recommended myTakes