Is he cheating on me?

So recently I received messages from some random girl saying that she's dating my boyfriend and how he wants her and just didn't know how to tell me. So naturally I asked him and he didn't know the number or name of this person (which I believe is fake). She kept telling me all day he wants an experienced girl not someone like me. And I've caught him in a couple little lies lately and he doesn't seem really concerned that she's saying that/ that she threatened to beat the crap out of me. He just kept saying to ignore her and avoided the subject in my viewing. So I mean what do you guys think? I've trusted him completely til this point.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• First off, does he know this chick? If so, is he close to her? If he you really mean something to him then he'll talk to you about it and not avoid. If there's something to hide he'll find ways to get around the subject and not want to talk about it. Seems pretty sketchy to me