Why did my ex block me on Facebook?

We talked a little after the breakup, which has been about 10 months. I told him I didn't want him talking to me and told him to move on. He told me every couple months he wants to check up on me and that he will always love me. well after that He got a new girlfriend and had been messaging me to talk WHILE they are going out. I replied only sometimes and after 4 unanswered messages, I think he got the messages. he still likes my pictures as of two days ago and likes my posts. Then today he blocked me from Facebook? why? I didn't do anything to him and I'm happy to see he's happy with his new girlfriend, but I did nothing to bug him and he wanted to remain friends. I don't get it ? I also saw his new girlfriend say to delete that whore. is he doing this to move on? because he recently liked my stuff

12

Most Helpful Guy

• If you saw his new girlfiend say "delete that whore" then likely he has no Balls and deleted you to keep her happy ! ! ! I don't think it had anything to do with you ... I think its because of his girlfiend ...Just a little Jealous that you still keep in contact with him and want him to cut ties off!