Defriending a girl who played you a good move?

This girl I met in college is a senior and graduates this year. Well we got to talking and what not and things went to the next level within 5 days. We werent dating, but we did stuff on the reg. Well I grew feelings for her, and did stuff to show I liked her more than that, and she reciprocated back with signs of interest which is why I took it to the next level. Well long story, short, she wasn't into me the same way she just wanted a f-buddy who was close(as I live in the same dorm) at the same time she was friends with benefits with her ex. Even though we weren't together, I got upset. Well she doesn't reply to text often and she puts up a front when I'm around as she is an RA at one of the dorms I live at. My question is this, would it be wise to delete her from Facebook or just block her. (beta or alpha move) I already deleted here number and all photos off phone. Thanks

also I wanna be the bigger person. If I defriend her I feel that's what she wants, or leave her and let her see what all I'm doing as if it never bothered me type situation. Also I notice she holds onto her exs, as she is one of those who doesn't want to let anyone go. I don't know what to do.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• What a horrible girl - ditch her out of your life and don't let her come back.

Girl I was dating did something even worse that I don't know if I'll ever have the strength to forgive her - and yes I deleted her off Facebook too.

She made the relationship official, she made me meet her parents and just over a month in she dumped me saying she wasn't ready for a relationship.

Girls are fucking strange.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE