What do you think of the website ShesAHomeWrecker.com?

There is a website called She's A Home Wrecker where people publish the photos and names of women who have cheated with their husbands. (There is also He's a Home Wrecker for the men) but I wonder- what do you think of this website? Is it wrong to shame women who have cheated with married men?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's wrong to post someone's picture on the internet without their consent. I honestly have no respect for the people posting those photos. Instead of addressing the situation with the "other woman" they just "shame" these women online. I mean, if they want to talk shit about the women their husbands cheated with then they could at least say it to those women's faces rather than shaming them online. That makes them look incredibly immature.

Also, it's funny how they just place the full blame on the other women, but, it takes two to tango. Obviously their husband was not satisfied in the marriage or he was simply an a**hole so he went looking elsewhere. I've never understood why people only blame the person the husband (or wife) cheats with. I think both are to blame but I think most of the responsibility falls on the husband (or wife, whoever is doing the cheating).

Don't get me wrong, I think it is very wrong to help someone cheat like those women did. But, that doesn't mean they should get their picture splattered across the internet with a story only told by the wife. There's two sides to every story. Obviously the women posting those pictures are hurt, angry, and bitter which is understandable but doing something like that is not classy at all in my opinion.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE