To women on break ups. I want to know why ex girlfriend keep there belongings of there ex?

The question to you ladies out there after a bad break up and things misunderstood from both parties involved why an ex girlfriend keep your belongings.. It has been 3 months now...

50

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do people keep things from holidays or take photos?. It's a happier memory they had even if it turned out badly. At one stage you loved or liked the person and that will never change. She had the opportunity to give them back so it must be a keepsake thing.. I still have a t-shirt belonging to an ex, the breakup turned out pretty badly but the t-shirt reminds me of the happy times we spent together and the fun we had.. That's my opinion anyway. Though I do know someone who kept some of her ex boyfriends belongings ( they were going out 8 years and it was a bad breakup ) and whenever it was his birthday or Valentine's day or Christmas or even when a song came on that reminded her of him she would burn one of the objects she had kept. She had a lot of stuff so this went on for a long time. And that my friend is a freaking weirdo and if she turns out like that you had a lucky escape ha ha

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • You say it reminds of the good times, So in other words there is still feelings for your ex and eventually you guys might talk again or not?

• Good point... Thanks and I will have to do something on whether or to get my stuff or just forget about it. Thanks again...

• No problem. Good luck :-)