Break up with him or not?

My boyfriend is 7 years older then me.

Since a few weeks I found out that we are so different, that is not a bad thing but I realized every time we have a different opinion about something he gets mad or annoyed if I give my opinion!

For example… He was telling me about a whole planning he made I made a remark something like oh mister punctual! And immediately he got so annoyed..short answers looking mad.

I told him I don't like it and that he should let me have my own opinion too but he doesn't seem to understand at all.

I'm thinking about breaking up because I'm a very positive fun loving person and he is not at all so serious punctual all the time everything has to be planned.

What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you have to ask this question, then you already know the answer. Break up with him and find someone who understands you. Life is too short for incompatible partners.

What Guys Said 1

• Do it.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!