Is this considered cheating even though it's not the same?

I've been with my boyfriend since January 11. Well, we just recently went through a miscarriage and ever since then I just feel so separated from him. The sex doesn't feel intamite, it just feels cold and rushed. When he says he loves me I hesitate when saying it back and never say it first. Well I recently met another guy and slept with him. In my heart I don't feel like its cheating cause it doesn't feel like we are together anymore? But I still feel guilty... What should I do?

45

Most Helpful Guy

• sorry to disappoint you but it's called "100% cheating " . normally people call things less that what you did cheating too. but I think I should explain something. when you cheat it doesn't matter if you have feelings to your boyfriend or husband or etc, what important is, is that you're in a relationship and your boyfriend considers you as his girlfriend and has feelings for you. cheating is an act not just against your partner but against his/her trusting in you and against the rules of a partnership. don't forget that there's always enough excuses for every cheating that happens but none of them are good enough to be a reason to hurt someone who's been close to you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE