Best way to break up with a girl because of her past?

I'm dating this girl who told me she was a soolutt but now wants to date normal...went into too much explicit detail about her sexual talents...sucks cause she's cool... how to break it off?

Let me point out that I treat her very well and have respected her throughout our relationship. We have sex but not as much as I'd like and kinda makes me wonder if it is because I treat her like a lady, and am good to her. This is simply not the type of woman I want a relationship with.

125

Most Helpful Girl

• "soolutt"? (is that slut?)

Say something along the lines of, "I'm sorry, but your sexual history makes me uncomfortable. And, I think you should be with somebody who accepts all of you, your past, your flaws (that might be a strong word), your everything. And, I know I can't be that for you, so I hope you can be happy." (this isn't anything toward you, it's perfectly okay to be bothered by it, but it's all true, she shouldn't be with somebody who is made uncomfortable by that, she deserves more than that, and frankly, so do you. And, I think it's important to wish her well. Because, she might have done something you don't approve of, but she deserves to be happy all the same. And, I think she'll understand, also.

Though, out of curiosity, is that she might not be clean, the amount of partners, what she's done, what makes you uncomfortable about it (don't mean this out of offense, I'm just a nosy little bugger)?

• Thinking back on it, you should probably replace "your past, your flaws, your everything (God, that was bad)", with "accepts who you used to be, and who you are now", or something along those lines. Don't say flaws, flaws was a very bad choice of words (will probably make her defensive, and maybe cry).

• She cheated on her ex husband..." just one though"...lol. One guy wouldn't fuck her...just liked her bj skills, she'd feel bad after yet visited him weekly...some of her numerous fuck buddies are shallow pieces of shit I know very well...I don't trust her and feel like a test dummy to see if she's ready to settle down. To top it off we don't have as much sex as I'd like, which makes me feel like a good man doesn't turn her on.

• Ah, yeah, well, I mean that can make anybody uncomfortable. Especially the cheating on their partner thing, it would personally make me unable to trust them (especially if she's able to be in contact with any of her fuck buddies). And, trust is such an important part of a relationship. And, it is possible. But, anyway, I hope it goes well. And, by the way, thank you for BA. ^.^