Girls don't like guys who are interested in them, right?

I'm going through a dry spell right now because I'm trying to get over an 3rd ex girlfriend. <------i have had 6 ex's. My way to get through this dry spell is to number 1, hang out with my friends to get my mind off of her. Number 2 to someday find someone else. I've recently have made a theory that girls don't like guys who are interested in them. I'm not clingy at all, I'm actually very distant because I know the annoyance of being with someone who is clingy and girls hate that. I've definitely talked to some girls too but I'm being very very self-aware because girls hate guys who don't know when to shut up. Do you agree that girls hate guys who show interest in them.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, girls like it when guys show interest in them. But only if the girl is interested in said guy.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Interest vs annoying desperation are totally different things. I disagree. When someone who I am attracted too shows interest, I may come to like them, and I certainly don't hate them. Likewise, if they start following me, and never leaving me alone ever, then its a turn off. Just gotta find the middle ground, man! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a guy who shows he's interested in talking to me, but his life does not revolve around me, so he's busy, and very unpredictable. Keeps me on my toes but I know I'm not wasting my time since he genuinely is interested in me, but not to the point he's clingy/needy/always needs me around. independence is hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • show that your interested girls want you to show it and make the first move

there are so many girls who are shy and don't think guys like them because

they never show it go for it

0|0
    0|0
  • No.

If my boyfriend acts distant, I think he's uninterested, and I break up with him.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't say that, you have to show interest but avoid being clingy or desperate... Some girls really enjoy the attention if you're a good person or funny.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes