Girls don't like guys who are interested in them, right?

I'm going through a dry spell right now because I'm trying to get over an 3rd ex girlfriend. <------i have had 6 ex's. My way to get through this dry spell is to number 1, hang out with my friends to get my mind off of her. Number 2 to someday find someone else. I've recently have made a theory that girls don't like guys who are interested in them. I'm not clingy at all, I'm actually very distant because I know the annoyance of being with someone who is clingy and girls hate that. I've definitely talked to some girls too but I'm being very very self-aware because girls hate guys who don't know when to shut up. Do you agree that girls hate guys who show interest in them.

51

Most Helpful Girl

• No, girls like it when guys show interest in them. But only if the girl is interested in said guy.