Is it weird to go for a younger guy in high school?

so there's this guy I like that's in one of my classes so I see him every day. the thing is that I'm a sophomore girl and he's a freshman guy. some of my friends who I've talked to about him say he likes me, but would it be weird if I went for him... he gives all the signs like always looking at me, moving his chair from the otherside of the room to sit next to me when we're watching something in class, he teases me (playfully), he's put his arm around me and hugged me before and is always finding an excuse to come over to my table and lean over and kind of have our shoulders touching. I feel like if he makes a move I totally want to go for him but because he's younger than me it feels weird. what should I do?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• no its not especially when its only a grade difference I am a senior and I think some sophomore girls are cute its not weird until its like senior to freshmen and even then if the younger person is as mentally mature as the older person then that's OK they can date.