What is the normal time to move on and forget about someone?

and how to do this?!

It has been 2 weeks since he broke up with me, but I am better now

I apways make myself busy by reading novels and focusing on my studies but when I see his posts on the newfeeds on Facebook, it hurts me a little bit

Do you think I should unfriend him or what? in both cases I am sad I've lost him :(
I always keep myself busy*correction*

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Just hide his posts for a while and try to avoid anything that gives you updates about his life so you can properly move on. After a while you'll feel like you can handle being involved in his life again without it bringing back old feelings and then you can try to be friends again. :)