How do people fist become a loving couple? Is it always the woman making the first move?

Like when a girl first tells a guy she like's him (sure sometimes girls get rejected) but most of the time a guy would be more than happy to accept her.

Ladies has a guy ever had the confidence to make the first move by telling you he like's you and you didn't reject him and from then on y'all became a couple?

Is it also more like a girl will play hard to get until she decides to date him?

Updates:
I'm sorry if I spelled the word "first" wrong

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have never made the first move, call, text-anything. My generation the man is the initiator. And to this day I do not make the first move, so don't know how to answer your question, however I am wondering your true age-cause I am in my early 40's so you are also old enough where the man usually initiates. Some men I met through blind dates, some online, some occasionally will just start small talk with me when they see me and try to get to know me that way.

0|0
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • And after those guys started small talk with you, after they confess that they like you, did you turn them down?

• Depends on whether or not I liked them or was attracted to them.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• the guy makes the move

0|0
    0|1
    • how did you first meet any of your ex boyfriends?

What Guys Said 4

• The guy has to have balls to ask the girl out in the first place. Most girls are shy and are not prepared to make the first move. So it's usually up to the guy. It's definitely worth it t ask a girl you really like out, since she may have the same feelings for you. No regrets man!

0|0
    0|2
  • obviously the guy initiates

0|0
    0|1
  • this just angers me

0|0
    0|1
  • It's almost never the woman making the first move.

0|0
    0|2

Recommended myTakes