Is it stupid to believe a man can be faithful?

I truly believed a man could be faithful. My friends say all men cheat, and honestly I'm starting to think its true and I'm just being stupid. I've never cheated but I've been cheated on and my friends have been cheated on as well.

What do you guys think? Stupid?

614

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Plenty of men do not cheat and can remain perfectly loyal and faithful to one woman. Some women who get hurt one or even a few times suddenly begin to think that ALL men cheat, and that is an ignorant mind set, in my honest opinion. Plenty of women cheat as well and plenty of men do not cheat. These types of things are dependent upon the individual, not their sex.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE