How do you invest all your trust in someone?

I have some pretty obvious issues with trust and letting go, but I've made big improvements with my current boyfriend. We've been together for 6 months and my life is much better now that he's a part of it. Yet I can't let go completely and just trust him. Example: I can see myself with him for the next couple of years, but I don't really see / think of the future with him, not even day-dreaming! His ex-girlfriend would discuss baby names with him and talk about children. I can't even bring myself to do something similar! It makes me a bit sad that I can't seem to let go of my fears completely and just truly fall in love no matter the future might hold for us. Have you got any advice or experiences that you'd like to share? Thanks in advance everyone.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sharing personal things with him so he can show you how trustworthy he is. Don't be afraid to talk to him about your trust issues, the more he knows about them, the better he'll be able to help you overcome them. It'll take time, but in time you'll get there.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• you will have to know him more and clear all doubt about him by spending more time with him and loiking at his actions but for me personally I don't think 6 months is enough to completely trust some one because trust is something which can either make you happy or destroy you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gradually, and by basing your trust on actions, not words.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes