Do you think its wrong to use a Person just to get over somebody?

I been living with my boyfriend and dating him for a year. People always told me that he's using me to get over his ex. I thought everyone knew I stayed here and now I found out many of his family members don't know of me. I followed some of his relatives and friends on Instagram to get to known them. Many of his family and friends followed me but never interact with me at all. some I followed won't even follow me back on Instagram. We talked about this before but he told me he don't want people in his business. his whole family don't even know of me. he's close with his family also. we still dealing with his ex girlfriend. He refuse to stop speaking to her.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• I think if that's what is expressed up front then sure but otherwise no. What he is doing, not sure I understand a family that wants to get too involved and wanting them at a distance, if he is still talking with his ex regularly, well that would make me uncomfortable as well.