Do you think its wrong to use a Person just to get over somebody?

I been living with my boyfriend and dating him for a year. People always told me that he's using me to get over his ex. I thought everyone knew I stayed here and now I found out many of his family members don't know of me. I followed some of his relatives and friends on Instagram to get to known them. Many of his family and friends followed me but never interact with me at all. some I followed won't even follow me back on Instagram. We talked about this before but he told me he don't want people in his business. his whole family don't even know of me. he's close with his family also. we still dealing with his ex girlfriend. He refuse to stop speaking to her.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think if that's what is expressed up front then sure but otherwise no. What he is doing, not sure I understand a family that wants to get too involved and wanting them at a distance, if he is still talking with his ex regularly, well that would make me uncomfortable as well.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Just obviously move on. He does not respect you and the minute he finds someone else or has a chance with his x he will leave you so beat him to it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I wouldn't be around that guy just to be used. That sounds like a legit a**hole quite frankly.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, of course it is wrong. People are not toys, they should be treated with respect to them as people and to their feelings.

By the way, who are the "people" who told you that he's using you to get over his ex? Just curious.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh its kind of weird.He is with you but refuse to stop speaking to her? Its disrespectful of him.Of course its wrong because he is selfish and its unfair for you.I don't know,It just weird for me.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes