Did I "blow" my chances?

I met this guy a few weeks ago and went on three dates with him. I really like him and feel that we are very compatible together. The last time I saw him, we spent the night together but I didn't let him touch me. Instead, I gave him oral sex. That was about a week ago and he texted me a couple of times after that. He had to leave town for work for a few days and I told him to let me know when he comes back so we can do something together. Its been almost a week and he hasn't called or texted me, and he usually does so almost every day. I'm beginning to think I really screwed up by fooling around with him. Is there a way I can redeem this relationship?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• You can call or text him.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I could but last time I texted him and told him to let ME know when he's back. I don't want to look needy or desperate, especially if he's not even interested.

• So because of a word you put into a text that makes you somehow bound to uphold some made-up code in your head you are going to sit and stew over what could have happened? Just call him already if you want to talk to him.