Did I "blow" my chances?

I met this guy a few weeks ago and went on three dates with him. I really like him and feel that we are very compatible together. The last time I saw him, we spent the night together but I didn't let him touch me. Instead, I gave him oral sex. That was about a week ago and he texted me a couple of times after that. He had to leave town for work for a few days and I told him to let me know when he comes back so we can do something together. Its been almost a week and he hasn't called or texted me, and he usually does so almost every day. I'm beginning to think I really screwed up by fooling around with him. Is there a way I can redeem this relationship?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You can call or text him.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I could but last time I texted him and told him to let ME know when he's back. I don't want to look needy or desperate, especially if he's not even interested.

• So because of a word you put into a text that makes you somehow bound to uphold some made-up code in your head you are going to sit and stew over what could have happened? Just call him already if you want to talk to him.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• No, its probably good that you found this out without going pelvic. Your young, shop around.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• No you did not. try again.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes