Why is it so hard for people to move on to the next question on here?

If a question bothers you or you're tired of the question or questions related to a certain topic do you still answer it? If so why? It's not like someone has a gun to your head making you answer the question right? I think some people just like to bitch and moan .
  • I skip over questions I don't like, bother me or I'm sick of
    Vote A
  • I answer questions I don't like, bother me or I'm sick of and I use the 3 xper points as a excuse to answer it even though I don't like the question
    Vote B
  • I love to complain and whine about certain questions and act like someone's forcing me to answer the question.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• But you don't understand...

the Trolls slip out from under my bed...

The hold my dog hostage..

if I don't answer... they'll eat her... :(

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah, that's true.

I guess while voicing their opinion they figure why not get some Xper points out of it too.

0|1
    0|0
  • I still answer it either because I'm bored and have nothing else to do or I'm just looking for extra points

0|1
    0|0
  • Some people like to be annoyed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its fredom of speech Jmurk

1|0
    0|1
  • agreed

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• That's because people feel entitled to bitch and moan because they have "Freedom of Speech".

1|0
    1|0
  • For every stupid repetitive question on here, if I've wasted a few minutes reading it I'm going to let the QA know the question was stupid, and why.

It would be different if the QA used the header effectively.

ie. [HAIRY TROLL QUESTION] Can any girls tell me... ?

or

[TESTICLE CRUSHING FETISH] Is there anyone out there brave enough?

At least then we'd know not to bother clicking on that because it's the same stupid tired question that we've all seen 50 million times already.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes