Why is it so hard for people to move on to the next question on here?

If a question bothers you or you're tired of the question or questions related to a certain topic do you still answer it? If so why? It's not like someone has a gun to your head making you answer the question right? I think some people just like to bitch and moan .
  • I skip over questions I don't like, bother me or I'm sick of
  • I answer questions I don't like, bother me or I'm sick of and I use the 3 xper points as a excuse to answer it even though I don't like the question
  • I love to complain and whine about certain questions and act like someone's forcing me to answer the question.
    Vote C

62

Most Helpful Girl

• But you don't understand...

the Trolls slip out from under my bed...

The hold my dog hostage..

if I don't answer... they'll eat her... :(