He told me to move on three months ago?

But then recently he liked a Facebook picture I put up. Why does he do that? Now I'm stuck on thinking about him again. Ughhhh.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He might think that you're already over him and so he did it just to be friendly and not to make things stay awkward. Just ignore it and keep moving on. I bet you've been doing great :) Wish you luck.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• So what? People like all kinds of shit on Facebook. It's not that with one single like he's suddenly into you. If that were true, I'd have a flock of girls that want to date me.

He probably just liked it because he liked the picture, and it also kind of shows he holds no grudge. Sometimes, when I like a picture someone's posted, I won't actually click the Like button because I don't really like the person. But in my defense, I rarely use the button anyway. So he's cool with the situation and cool with you.

If it bothers you so much to see his activity on Facebook, delete him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like most people responses, move on. Life is short. Ignore him on Facebook or stop using that sh*t anyway, real life is waiting for you outside.

0|0
    0|0
  • what was his toughts about you? why did he move on? did you hurt him?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Honey, do your best to move on. Give other people a chance. My friends & I swear the guys know when you're getting over them and then do little stuff like that on purpose. You deserve more than to be his friend with bens or just someone he goes to when he's bored. Trust me, I learned this the hard way. If he was or has been thinking about you. Good. Don't give him any attention. Let him miss you a little.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't understand why you both are still Facebook friend's if you're trying to move on.

When you move on from someone...you cut them off completely.

0|0
    0|0
    • This just doesn't make sense. Moving on doesn't imply that. If you can't deal with the fact that you have to move on, then you should proceed to cutting someone off. Two people can break up perfectly fine and still see each other and hang out. Especially being Facebook friends, which in itself means nothing, can still be fine after a breakup.

• Not if they have strong feelings for each other. I don't know what world you're living in, but in that case it would be rather difficult.

• Block him

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes