What do you consider as "cheating"?

What is your definition of cheating?

Is cheating hugging, holding hands, texting...?

What do you think...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Any form of betrayal with intentions from either party. That is cheating, because if it means nothing, then why do it, if its innocent, why question its clarity, why hide it? if it really is nothing, speak of it, but if it is hidden, then there's some betrayal included, if for any reason you feel that your partner should not know about it, then you have cheated them,x

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• If you have to ask yourself if what you did was cheating than it probably was.

If you ge someone else a hug it's not cheating. Hugging them all night might be different. Holding hands is cheating. TEXting as friends is not, texting as out anything that seems like physical or emotional cheating, well, is.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd feel cheated if something I felt was reserved to me was offered up unto others. To me hugging for example wouldn't be such a thing while I'd be struck worried and confused by hand holding or an intimate text message. I hug my friends all the time. I don't hold their hands or tell them how sexy they are except under the influence of intoxicants.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 things...if you have to hide what you're doing...and if it is emotion sharing.

0|0
    0|0
  • kissing or making the person climax..

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything from emotional connection to someone, to physical connection. End of story.

If your opening your heart upto someone new, and you already have someone, well your allowing/making yourself fall inlove with this person. Were you can easily not do that.

And if your allowing him to hold your hand or w.e, then your also going past the border. And this is cheating.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• If it's something you wouldn't tell them or you're scared to tell your partner about it or question whether or not you should be doing it, it could be cheating. I think it varies from couple to couple. If your partner is uncomfortable, I'd call it cheating (within reason, of course). That being said, I think that seeking out attention or contact from a member of the opposite sex is on the road to cheating. Then if you start texting that person regularly... It goes even further. Obviously anything physical beyond that is cheating. If you have a pre-existing relationship with a member of the opposite sex, I see no issue with texting every so often or giving a quick hug. It's just establishing that new connection that irks me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Cheating is anything you feel your partner wouldn't be okay with.

When we enter into relationships we all know what would be considered wrong in them.

Everyone has different rules, and limitations.

Some acts may not be cheating...but they are actions that can lead up to it.

I would consider those acts disloyalty or intent to cheat (depending on what they are).

Ex.

-Exchanging nudes with a local girl in the area

-Texting and flirting.

-Making plans to meet up with another woman (without my knowledge).

I like to say,

In order to attend an event, we have to make those plans in order to get to it.

(The above would qualify)

I would consider cheating...

-Kissing, sexual intimacy or any sexual act.

-Phonesex

0|0
    0|0
  • Any emotional/physical connection my man has with another woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything you wouldn't want your significant other to know about...or, that if they were doing you would feel cheated on.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes