Whatsapp with my ex?

Hi everyone, I split up with my cheating ex girlfriend 4 months ago, I've moved on with my life and am through the worst of the breakup however there's just one issue that I need advice on.

Last week I've started to use what's app to text a lot of my friends, however my ex does too. And when she realized I was using it she started to upload pics of her and her new boyfriend in various poses (kissing, laying on each other etc) and texts me asking trivial questions so she knows ill see them. Now I have no problem with her moving on and the first time she uploaded a pic I text her saying I'm happy for her and hope it works out but every other day she uploads a pic and changeds status to happily in love and loved up etc. the thing is normally I'd just stop using whatsapp and problems solved right? However we have a child together and this is our only way of keeping in touch and talking about how our son is doing. Also I have a lot of friends on it too and feel like she's getting one over me if I stop using it and I lose touch with my friends too.

So my question is do I just stay cool like I have been and not react to her trying to provoke me? Or should I call her on her immaturity?

54

Most Helpful Girl

• Stay cool. No don't say anything. This is really nasty and insensitive of her.

She wants you to react. She must still like you if she wants to make you feel jealous.

Trouble is you don't want to jepourdise seeing your child.

I know it must be so hard but just ignore her. Delete the photos strait away.

Can you not block users on whatsapp and talk to her on the phone instead? Or perhaps find another way of contacting your other freinds and explain why. This is not fair on you they will understand.

I'm truly sorry to hear this, be strong. I really hope it works out.