Whatsapp with my ex?

Hi everyone, I split up with my cheating ex girlfriend 4 months ago, I've moved on with my life and am through the worst of the breakup however there's just one issue that I need advice on.

Last week I've started to use what's app to text a lot of my friends, however my ex does too. And when she realized I was using it she started to upload pics of her and her new boyfriend in various poses (kissing, laying on each other etc) and texts me asking trivial questions so she knows ill see them. Now I have no problem with her moving on and the first time she uploaded a pic I text her saying I'm happy for her and hope it works out but every other day she uploads a pic and changeds status to happily in love and loved up etc. the thing is normally I'd just stop using whatsapp and problems solved right? However we have a child together and this is our only way of keeping in touch and talking about how our son is doing. Also I have a lot of friends on it too and feel like she's getting one over me if I stop using it and I lose touch with my friends too.

So my question is do I just stay cool like I have been and not react to her trying to provoke me? Or should I call her on her immaturity?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Stay cool. No don't say anything. This is really nasty and insensitive of her.

She wants you to react. She must still like you if she wants to make you feel jealous.

Trouble is you don't want to jepourdise seeing your child.

I know it must be so hard but just ignore her. Delete the photos strait away.

Can you not block users on whatsapp and talk to her on the phone instead? Or perhaps find another way of contacting your other freinds and explain why. This is not fair on you they will understand.

I'm truly sorry to hear this, be strong. I really hope it works out.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Are you sure she's doing it to make you jealous? Maybe she just really likes using whatsapp. Normally I would say, ignore it, or post pictures of you with another woman. But considering you have a child together, you should talk it out. Make sure you're both over it, and if she's not, then you need to work through it together until you both feel you have closure. Do it for your son.

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk this out with her

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't you have a phone? Or email? There are other ways of communication . . . I think the best thing would be to remove her from the app and communicate with her a different way. That way you don't have to see her annoying posts and you keep in contact with your friends too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Give everyone your cell phone number including her and tell them to call you if they need you. Screw that app, id start leaving rude comments on her pictures to but that's just me and it would probably feed into her fire but oh well

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 4

• I believe she is using that to get you jealous. People often use a rebound to make their ex think that they don't care about them anymore. The best way to deal with that situation is to pretend like you don't care. Don't get on the app often. Out of sight and out of mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is playing with u man... i been there... dont do anything... just wait until she gets desperate and let her contact u... u blow her with u r happy crap... just disconnect ur phn in middle of conversation...

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess it's partly your own fault for openly acknowledging her first uploaded picture. All that did was let her know that you're paying attention, and by feeling the need to mention it to her probably makes her think that it bothers you. Simply unsave her number from your contacts. By all means keep the number, just don't have it saved. She won't automatically appear on your whatsapp contact list. Easy fix my friend. The only thing that will stop you doing this is plain curiosity. Nothing to be gained. As long as you kid is happy don't concern yourself with such childish behaviour. Only alternative is to show her she's not the only one who can take pics ;)'

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she is trying to get you jealous don't pay any attention to it. Ignore everything she does. The best revenge is her seeing you not have any activity on that what's app thing and going about your daily life. Speaking from experience here. I have never been happier with my life now! :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes