He broke my heart! How can I get back at him?

I met a guy on a dating site about a month ago. We connected so well and had three amazing dates. I really like him and the last time we saw each other, he ended up spending the night and I gave him a bj. The next morning he was being sweet and said that if I wanted to hang out, I should let him know. I called him and he said that he had to go out of town for business but would be back next week. I said that he should let me know when he is back so we can hang out because I want to see him. I then went back on that site just to delete old messages and noticed that he updated his profile and actually blocked me! I could still see when he was online though, which has been almost every day! Its been over a week now and no call or text from him. He really broke my heart because I really liked him and we would have been so good together. I want to make him realize that what he did was NOT OK and make him feel guilty about it. What should I do/say to him to achieve this? (And please don't tell me its my own fault that I gave him oral sex too soon because I had sex with my last serious boyfriend on the first date and he ended up falling in love with me and we had a wonderful relationship!)

23

Most Helpful Guy

• For every story you tell me like you and your ex boyfriend sleeping on the first date and having a wonderful relationship, I can tell you 20 stories of sleeping on the first dates and never talking to each other again.

Point being, don't ask a question and tell answerers that they can't tell you a certain answer. It's no coincidence that the contact was cut off exactly after you got sexual. He spent how long it was going to take to take advantage of you and then he left.

Unfortunately, you're a victim of a common online dating problem. If you decide to online date again, automatically assume that the person you date is also dating others, because I can almost guarantee you they are. The eggs in one basket thug deserves the best answer because it is absolutely true. When it comes to online dating, nothing is ever certain until you look at each other and say you're committed. Until then, pretty good odds that after that Friday night date with you, they're on a Saturday night date with someone else.

That's what this guy did and is still doing. He's out there hanging out with multiple girls hoping to get as much action as he can.

The lesson here? I've been in 3 committed relationships that were all long term, and nothing sexual happened between us until we were committed. I'd give that a try.