Do you think this is an accurate description of reality as far as we know it?

Okay so all of humanity lives on earth, And metaphorically speaking all humans live in a specific kind of cottage. Metaphorically we are all born in the same cottage we live in the same cottage and we die in the same cottage we never leave the cottage unless it is to move to a different cottage and when we do leave to move to another cottage we are blindfolded so the whole way there We say nothing Of ultimate reality But each cottage has it it's very own special glass windows For people to see out of them and get their own little view of ultimate reality There are different names for each cottage There is the question cottage there is the Jewish cottage is the Muslim cottage there is the Buddhist cottage there is the Hindu cottage There is the Shinto cottage there is the communist cottage there is the Greek mythology cottage there is an atheist cottage and there is the Taoist cottage and so forth And each cottage offers its own view of ultimate reality The agnostic cottage either has blacked out windows or clear glass windows And you might think that your cottage is the best and offers the correct view of ultimate reality but you can never really know for sure unless there is some kind of ultimatum for instance the return of Christ or Mohammed So do you agree with this discussion or not

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I suppose in a sense that could be true, but our perceptions of "reality" aren't as black and white and adhering to a religious view. It's much more complicated than that.

• You say that all religions provide the big picture