Where is a great place to move in? (lower 48)

My boyfriend and I currently live in Wisconsin. We were born and raised here. He lived in Texas for one year, other than that we have both lived in Wisconsin for our whole lives. We want to move somewhere it's not so cold in the winter, and not super hot in the summer where it's dreadful (like Texas).

Does anyone have any ideas of where a good place to live in the U.S lower 48 states is? Good with climate, economy, people, etc.

46

Most Helpful Guy

• California has ideal weather but it is by far the most expensive and there are a ton of assholes. I spent the last year going through many states Michigan was where I settled for a while(central Michigan not Detroit). The people were exceptionally friendly and it was really reasonably priced. The summer weather seemed similar to the California weather in the summer, but slightly more humid. But once winter started I had to get the hell out of there. I have never lived in snow and I may enjoy it I really had no set place to live for about 6 months I was just jumping from here or there for a while but once that snow hits I wasn't going to be doing that.

Most states I went through I would not suggest living, Colorado is beautiful if you like the snow but it worse than even Michigan or Wisconsin for that matter with the amount of snow.

• I'm originally from California and the people are very mean there and frankly I'm not going back, and very expensive there, beautiful state and beautiful weather but yeah assholes.

• I know... makes me sad :'(

• How do you look up questions now? I don't know where certain categories are now lol.