How do I get to know her better.

So I broke up with my ex-girlfriend about 2 months ago because she cheated on me but I was already loosing feelings for her before that so the break up was pretty easy for me. Anyways I got to talking to this girl I've known since I was a little kid, my best friends cousin, even though I've know her since then I don't know much about her. We have been dating since the 25 of the last month and we rushed into things and we both agreed but we don't want to break up so we are basically starting over and basically I feel like this a second chance with her and I don't want to mess it up. What she said was that I don't even really know her and I agreed with that but I guess what I'm wondering is just how can I? I can't just play like 20 questions. I need more than that. I forgot to mention I've always had a crush on her since I first laid eyes on her. As you can see I don't want to screw this up. Thank you in advance.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• This is a very cute question and I'm also so glad that you got over your ex heating ex fast. :) to gr to know her is as easy and hanging out with her and talking to her. Because you dating someone it doesn't mean you forgot about being friends. Remember that. If you wanna go above and beyond you could ask her friends something simple she likes and take her there or give it to her. It makes her think that you spent time talking to her friends to know what you like. You also have to make sure you retain this information I know remember every single part of her life and what she is and likes is hard but remembering things is very key in a friendship of relationship :D I hi it's really cute that you have liked her for a while.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say if you pay close attention to her daily life, you will notice things she likes. For example if you take her on date to the movies and ask her to pick what movie you will see. If She picks say a romance comedy then ask her, " so you like romance comedies, what is your favorite?" You can do the same with most things, suggest she choose where to eat, what to do, etc, also pay attention when you go out together. If you see her eyeing a book at the bookstore ask her about it. Also ask for her opinion on certain topics. Just let it flow, and little by little you'all be an expert on all things her. Hope this helped. :-)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes