Blocked ex, now she made new Facebook.

This ex is nutters. I blocked her page last week cause I couldn't stop saying bad things to her (cheater), and now in my suggested friends is a new profile with pics from times we were together as her pic and stupid comments like "new life begins today, bring it on... uuuhgg"

Girls are nuts! How come she can't just leave me alone? if someone blocked me I wouldn't go to all ends to make a new page, I'd just let em go. I'm tryin to get her out of my mind but she keeps finding ways to sneak it back in

71

Most Helpful Girl

• You say she won't leave you alone, but you are the one looking at the page. Admit you still have feelings for this girl, it doesn't matter how much she hurt you or cheated on you, you still love her. You're hurt. Trust me if you didn't, this little thing would not bother you.

The first step is admission, cry, grieve over the relationship and then begin to move on. If you have to block that page as well.

Remove all forms of contact and start the healing process.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • ur right I do still love her sigh. She is just a serial cheater and does this over and over and lures me back in. She creates a profile with like all the clothes and things I've bought her and wears them in all the selfies, makes status messages all to lure me back in. Its this mental game she plays trying to show how madly in love she is with me, and how sorry she is she did what she did. But I can't keep going through it. I guess just keeping on blocking the new lines of contact is the best way huh

• sorry that was a rant. I've come to my senses again. F that hobag. I did everything for her and she just takes what she wants when she wants it. She can spend all her time tryin to play mind games I'm through.