Is anybody surprise that Khloe Kardashian has filed for divorce from Lamar Odom?

Like mother like daughter, first her mom Kris Jenner filed for divorce from Bruce now Khloe leaving Lamar.

Both Khloe and Lamar look like they was a happy couple, so I don't know what to make of this.
Instead of divorce, do you think she could temporally moved out of the house until Lamar straighten himself up?

There's a possibility that once they get a divorce, and she feels like Lamar has changed his ways later own in years, she might fall for him again.

Khloe should of know with Lamar being a ball player, he's gonna have groupies, when she first met Lamar, she started out as a groupie herself.

175

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he wanted to leave her and then because of the media necessity for her to MAINTAIN her status - she decided to file for divorce first so that it would seem like she was the winner in this situation. Think of this: She almost ruined his career by forcing him to participate in Kardashian video tapes instead of playing basketball. You know a basketball player can often make around 100 000 000 a year. My uncle used to practice Chinese medicine on basketball players and he charged them 6000 dollars for 20 minutes of healing - while charging everybody else 60 dollars an hour.