How can I tell if the guy I been dating for 4 months is trying to break up with me?

what are some signs that the guy is trying to leave his girl without actually having to break up with her

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• When guys want to break up, they tend to distance themselves.

Some also just drop you cold without a word. Happened to me twice..by the same guy.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• He doesn't look at you, won't call you, isn't around, won't write, won't talk to you, isn't available, etc etc. Puts you down, acts phony, etc

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• the conversations will become shorter. he won't spend as much time with you .. he won't call or text as much . then eventually he will just come out and tell you .. or do what my ex did . just start seeing some other girl.. if you feel like he might be wanting to break up .. talk to him and ask him and if so let him go .. don't waste time on someone who wants to move on .. all that will do is waste you time when you could have been doing something fun with someone else

0|0
    0|0
  • They start acting distant, don't talk as much, don't want to hang out as much and make excuses, you see they are going out more with friends, start to hang with other girls

0|0
    0|0
  • what signs is he giving you that makes you question if he wants to be with you?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes