Was it wrong of me to say that? Any advice on what I should do?

Ladies, please help.

I was having a very tiring day at work. My girlfriend texted me and said that her friends (a couple that I met before) wanted to go to the waterpark/ zoo together with us and I told her that I prefer if we went there just two of us.

We have been wanting to go there for awhile since it was not open yet. We have also been dating for several months and turned exclusive 2 months back.

She did say that if I won't enjoy being with her friends that we do not have to go together with them.

Did I do something wrong? I really like her a lot and do not want to hurt her feelings, I am also OK with going with her friends, should I do anything or leave it as it is?

Appreciate some advice, Thanks!

Just want to say a Big Thank You to all who commented. If I could give BA to all you ladies I would, that said am going to give it to the one I thought was most reassuring to me. Cheers.

60

Most Helpful Girl

• You didn't do anything wrong. Make it clear to her that you are just fine with her friends but that the zoo is something you consider to be couple time, not social time.