How do you break up with a fun buddy?

this girl and I have a purely sexual relationship and the demand is too much. my friends think I should text her, but that isn't me, so what should I do?
Updates:
by demand I meant as soon as I see her she expects me to be ready at all times. she does cup checks to see if I'm hard and if I'm not she belittles me and acts as if I don't like her. She's a little crazy.She was perfect until about a month ago she was sexy, and hot. She started to change once she sent me a sext the second day. we had sex about two weeks into the relationship, and then the whole relationship became about sex. one time she broke up with me after sex for two hours. it was too much
I broke up with her last night through a text and deleted her number

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Dear lord. She sounds like a psycho. You have three options, I think:

1. Text her. Tell her you think you should stop sleeping with eachother.

2. Next time you're with her and she does that, just stop her and say, "you know what, I'm kinda over this, I think we should stop". This is harsh, but f*ck, seems like she needs it.

3. Phase her out. It's kinda mean, but I'm guilty of doing it. You just slowly stop responding to texts/calls. First reply saying you're busy, and then eventually just... stop.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• She sounds a little scary, I would text her and avoid all contact after that. If she gets really crazy you could always file for a restraining order

0|0
    0|0
  • She sounds bat crazy just text her and tell her I don't think this is going to work but be careful how you word this.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sound kind of creepy:D

BeTter break off

0|0
    0|0
  • Through text? That's not a good way

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys just don't say anything.. They pretty much ignore the girl, then goes ballistic and starts sending stalker-ish letters and loads of text messages. lol.. j/k.. I would just text her since the relationship was only built on sex.. Not much of a relationship, to be honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol she sounds fun ... OK so you have a hot girl that don't want a relationship with you but wants to have sex with you every chance she gets.. AND THE PROB IS? um most guys would be happy about this situation.. maybe you should just admit your gay now and stop wasting her time .. LMFAO .. I'm just kidding "don't think your gay"..wouldn't care if you was either thou I just think its funny cuase most men would love this then to see you not into it is funny

0|0
    0|0
    • Not when the girl is being nasty and belittling?

• no not if she is belittling you but maybe she thought she was just jokeing around with you .. you can't joke with a guy about his stuff but maybe she didn't realize it bother you . I grab my man to flirty way and if he is not hard I joke about it and say he don't like me .. I'm just playing tho but if she is bothering you then yeah just tell her its done or that she needs to chill out with the comments and grabbing

• The next time you see her just tell her. If you don't want to wait call her and try to meet up if you want to tell her in person. Either way try not to let things drag out longer than they need to, if you're done you're done.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• She's unbalanced, so don't try being reasonable. I'd lie and tell her I found someone new, and I'value your friendship too much to lie to you about it.'

Lol, the lie you've probably had from girls more than once, right?

0|0
    0|0
  • Demand? Are you saying she wants to be more than f-buddys, or that her physical demands are taking too much time and energy.

0|0
    0|0
  • She sounds kind of crazy; I see why you want to break it off. Before she breaks "it" off.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes