How do you break up with a fun buddy?

this girl and I have a purely sexual relationship and the demand is too much. my friends think I should text her, but that isn't me, so what should I do?
by demand I meant as soon as I see her she expects me to be ready at all times. she does cup checks to see if I'm hard and if I'm not she belittles me and acts as if I don't like her. She's a little crazy.She was perfect until about a month ago she was sexy, and hot. She started to change once she sent me a sext the second day. we had sex about two weeks into the relationship, and then the whole relationship became about sex. one time she broke up with me after sex for two hours. it was too much
I broke up with her last night through a text and deleted her number

83

Most Helpful Girl

• Dear lord. She sounds like a psycho. You have three options, I think:

1. Text her. Tell her you think you should stop sleeping with eachother.

2. Next time you're with her and she does that, just stop her and say, "you know what, I'm kinda over this, I think we should stop". This is harsh, but f*ck, seems like she needs it.

3. Phase her out. It's kinda mean, but I'm guilty of doing it. You just slowly stop responding to texts/calls. First reply saying you're busy, and then eventually just... stop.