How should I break the ice again and should I even bother contacting her?

Long story short, I met this girl, in the beginning of the school year, we hung out several times, and I just let her know my feelings this past November, and after that she lets just say rejected me, and said she doesn't have "feelings like that", we haven't texted ever since I told her my feelings and it's going on a month starting this week. Should I contact her through text? Even so, what do I say and how do I break the ice? Should I even bother contacting her? I miss her, a lot, and she is a cool person, last time we contacted was this past week in person when we ran into each other but we haven't texted since it happened a month ago. I mean when we discussed some times, she did say, I was good looking but she's just looking for a friend right now. So what do I do? I really like her, and it's during school break and I get super lonely, w/o having anyone to talk to or hangout with, I want to talk to her/text her and maybe try to hangout again without it being awkward, should I even bother asking her to hangout if I do contact her?

Also, I believe that maybe a friendship can lead into a relationship later on, but, maybe should I even keep her as a friend?

What do to, so many questions. Detailed advice appreciated.

11