I feel a bit depressed about my last break-up. Any advice would be great? Thank you.

My EX-Girlfriend seems to be doing better than ever,She lost weight and is putting up pictures all over Facebook and getting lots of likes,I treated her so well,I loved her with all my heart,got her gifts,brought her places,got her chocolate and ice-cream when she was on her period,Her problems were my problems anytime she would be sad I would always cheer her up and so much more!

I ended the relationship because she was lying to me so many times,She seems so happy on Facebook with all her loss weight pictures,Most people have joint her side so they hate me,So I have like 14 people that hate my guts...Shes got a new job too.

I need some advice on how to fully get over her,Please help me thank you so much!

54

Most Helpful Girl

• well done for ending it. not many people can do that when they invested so much into a person and really wanted it to work out. I think you realized though that you do not want to fall deeply in love with a pathological liar. I think the best way to get past it is stop focusing on everything you lose and start focusing on everything you gained. you know you did the right thing for yourself. stop worrying about what she is doing. tell yourself you feel sorry for whatever guy she gets with next because who would want to be with a liar? no matter how happy they look or she looks. you should feel sorry for anyone who ends up with her. I mean who would want to be with a liar! doesn't matter how happy she is..its probably an act to make you jealous. and even if she is happy it just shows how little she appreicated you and really cared and how she bags you to everyone and makes herself look like the victim when she was basically asking you to dump her by lying. to get over someone you need to want to. and to want to you need to frame your mind to think wow I wouldn't even want to be with this person. I don't care what they are doing. and preferably fall into infatuation with someone else. a rebound doesn't work if you deeply loved someone so maybe if you were with them for a decent amount of time. but if it hadn't reached that point so if you were together under 9 months or something then a rebound should help. just make sure you aren't leading someone on and make it clear to them you have just broken up.