Its been 30 days without contacting to my ex what should I do?

he has a girlfriend but he told me he still love me so I decided to told him to let me move on.. he answered OK no problem take the time that I need I shld contact him if I'm ready as he said..
I follow some advice of my friends to used NO CONTACT RULE FOR 30 days... but I have not heard him for a while.. what should I do, should I contact him after one month?he has a girlfriend but he told me he still love me so I decided to told him to let me move on.. he answered OK no problem take the time that I need I shld contact him if I'm ready as he said

58

Most Helpful Guy

• what caligirl2003 said down below - follow your heart. Seriously.

While all these people make reasonable suggestions to just "move on" and do nothing, how satisfying is that? When has doing nothing got you anything? If you want something or want to express something important, then you should do it. Never suppress something so strong inside you (assuming it's unharmful, of course!).

I recently have been in a similar situation and I basically ignored the majority of the advice given to me and just followed my heart and had a nice long convo with my ex. And I feel MUCH better about it. MUCH better. And you know what? Nothing bad happened, I learned a lot, expressed a lot, grew a little bit, still keep in touch with my ex, etc.

It's very therapeutic, even if it doesn't yield the results you want.

If you DO contact him, all I can suggest is try to sound as level-headed as possible, or at least don't show any resentment or desperation. Cry over the phone, sure, but don't beg or anything. Say you love him, yeah, but also say you understand and respect his perspective. etc etc.

That's all I can suggest - follow your heart, do what you think is best for you. But don't come off as insensitive and desperate.

• hey danny, just want you to know I'm okay now getting stronger, just want to say thank you for all ,it's been awhile since you walked away

I'm way past cryingOver you finding someone else I know your happy now together with your girlfriend, I don't want to bother you anymore. goodluck, all the best.. what do you think to this email, should I send this to him? or I look desperate and needy?

• no that doesn't sound desperate or needy at all. I think a lot of people nowadays confuse "expressing emotions" with "being desperate and needy". That email is fine, you're just saying how you feel and leaving it up to him. You're showing signs of mental and emotional maturity in that msg.

"desperate and needy" would be more like saying you'll die w/o him or threaten to do something dangerous because you can't have him, etc.