He didn't text me back, I feel rejected, how do I have the last word?

A guy that I expressed interest in, went out for a coffee together. I didn't find myself physically or even emotionally attracted to him. He didn't text me, so I text him about 4 days later asking how he was. He replied, I replied and now almost 2 days later. No reply. I didn't text him with any questions but I did say I saw something we had spoke about and that it made me think of him. I wish I could swallow my pride but I really can't, and need to have the last word somehow.

Originally we were supposed to have been meeting up a few weeks ago, but he ignored it and then I stopped texting him, I was fine with that as I had the last word (by not replying).

I don't get it- I'm a pretty girl and I get attention from various people. I'm not boring either, if anything he was!

01