How do I do it? Anyone care to help me?

My ex boyfriend treated me horrible right before he broke up with me. Throughout the whole relationship he talked of his ex girlfriend that cheated lied and was just horrible. He's back with her now.. I don't want him back.. All I want is for him to regret leaving me. He left a good girl and caused me a lot of heart ache it's been over for a little over 3 months... Please help me..

55

Most Helpful Girl

• Just move on and don't focus on him.

The best way to get over it would just to be indifferent to him. He's not going to regret it. Why would he? LIke Cromartie says he was cheating on you with her for a lot of it so he never really was with you because their relationship never really ended.

When someone does bad things to you at the beginning of a relationship end it. It's not going to get any better. Everyone is on their best behavior at the beginning. Take this failed relationship as a learning experience and don't let yourself fall into this situation again.