How do I do it? Anyone care to help me?

My ex boyfriend treated me horrible right before he broke up with me. Throughout the whole relationship he talked of his ex girlfriend that cheated lied and was just horrible. He's back with her now.. I don't want him back.. All I want is for him to regret leaving me. He left a good girl and caused me a lot of heart ache it's been over for a little over 3 months... Please help me..

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Just move on and don't focus on him.

The best way to get over it would just to be indifferent to him. He's not going to regret it. Why would he? LIke Cromartie says he was cheating on you with her for a lot of it so he never really was with you because their relationship never really ended.

When someone does bad things to you at the beginning of a relationship end it. It's not going to get any better. Everyone is on their best behavior at the beginning. Take this failed relationship as a learning experience and don't let yourself fall into this situation again.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• just move forward. don't worry about him or what he's doing or who he is seeing. trying to make him regret that he broke up with you only shows how much you are not over him. the best way to show you are over him (and possibly engender some regret on his end) is to just move forward and show that you are not hung up on him

as poet george herbert said, "Living well is the best revenge"

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt he'll be happy with his ex for long. Best thing to do is forget him he doesn't know what's best for him.

Once things go wrong with his ex again, he'll probably come running back to you. If or when that time comes, your revenge will be to let him know that it's all too late.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you I hope your right :),I trust that you are because there happy as can be but I know her. She cheats all the time. That's what she's best at.. Thank you

• Just look good and be happier than he is. He made a dumbass decision going back to a girl that made him un-happy, so it'll eventually happen that he'll see you looking all good and happy and he'll regret his actions.

0|0
    0|0
  • He will not. Stop wasting energy trying to make other people feel things. Worry about YOUR feelings and YOUR behavior.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's not going to regret leaving you because he was never with you to begin with.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Be happy. That's how. Go out with friends. Have fun. Things will get posted on Facebook and he'll see it, or word will get back to him anyway. Just realize that you might never actually know you succeeded at making him regret leaving you. And in the process, you're going to come to a place where you're thankful that he did.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you. So your saying I should go out and have and get my life together and be successful ? So he sees how happy I am without him and that shall make him regret. I am startingn to be thankful he left. I just want him to regret leaving cause I am the only girl that's never done anything wrong to him and treated him right. Everyone else cheated and treated him bad.

• Yeah pretty much. Don't call him. Don't text him. Don't go out of your way to make sure he sees how happy you are without him. Just force yourself to pretend he doesn't exist, then go out there and live your life.

• Okay. I really hope your right and this works. I have him on Facebook still so maybe that could help. I will give it a shot. Thank you so much!

• move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im sorry to hear this, however it doesn't quite work like that. He chose his lieing ex.over you cause that's where his heart is.

Dont focus on revenge. And don't be upset, you can hurt its to be expected every thing else is just an emotion.

Try to get past it, and think of it as "oh well his lost". If he enjoys being mistreated and lied to then so be it.

Find someone else that won't take you for granted, and enjoy the type of love your offering.

With time you'll heal. If you try to make him hurt it will backfire, and you will feel worst.

Move on he has. :( sorry

0|0
    0|0
  • That's why it hurts, you can't make him regret something. Regret is a personal thing, it stems from our morals and our hearts. If he doesn't regret it from his heart, there's nothing you can do to just make that happen. He treated you horrible, broke up with you, and went back to the ex. He was never yours. Move on, there's nothing left for you here.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes