Guys: If a woman blocks you, would that give you an ego boost?

I'm an adult woman who has decided to block my exboyfriend from calling/texting/emailing me. I can't move on while we are still occasionally in contact.

I told him that I would be blocking him in order to move on faster, and that maybe in the years to come, we can be friends and shoot the shit. . He responded with "ok". I then blocked him.

My sister said that I probably gave him a huge ego boost. That he is thinking", wow, I get her so worked up that she has to block me?" I hope this isn't true. I was always very good to him and mature. I hope in time, he will miss me and realize what he had.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't see how that would be an ego boost unless he's some sort of sociopath but I don't really know your ex so maybe it would.