Sent him a pic of my boobs and he is ignoring me?

At one point , my exbf and I were talking about getting back together after not seeing eachother for 3 years. I still cAre about him. Have known him since grade 2. He's been a little wishy washy with me lately and after talking to him about it, I decided that we shouldn't pursue another relationship as his heart doesn't seem to be in it. I told him that I'm going to not text or call him very much for awhile since I need to move on. He replied "ok whatever" and then he asked for a boobie pic. I sent one a few hours later, and my notification says he read it. But he didn't respond at all and I'm confused over that. It wad a great pic of my dd's. Why wouldn't he respond?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• There was nothing left to say. He asked for a pic. He got one.

"I decided that we shouldn't pursue another relationship"

"I told him that I'm going to not text or call him very much for awhile since I need to move on"

They don't really cry out "Please text me", do they?