Have you felt lonely after a break up?

My boyfriend broke up with me. I'm single in the group feel lonely Because they pretty much do their own things and I feel I left out Because we used to hang all the time. Wake up and have no energy to do anything. I'm going crazy I feel. and the winter the festival make it worse. How do you do to deal with this?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• link

Dealing with a break up is very hard. The toughest things we do is hold on to something that is non existent. No matter what the out come will be with all the hopes and hurdles ahead is we must leave it where it is today! Today is all we have got, so we use our energy just dealing with todays and sometimes just this moment this second at a time. So stay right here right now . do not think ahead for a second. and never look back.

This thinking process should be used in all turmoil or hard times.

The important thing for you to do is allow the emotions to come. Cry when you need to cry. Talk to somebody you trust or who isn't going to want you to be angry or resentful at him. But someone that will help you get your mind off of the problem.

You are doing the right thing right now is spilling your emotions and allow insight to help ease your pain. It is tough and it is doable and it does get better and or easier with time. But we aren't concerned about that right now are we? Because we are dealing with this moment at this time right now.

crying, talking, praying, letting go, and accepting.!

and repeat...

Godbless you :),

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• definitely natural to feel lonely after a break up. it's a tough thing to go through feeling a sense of companionship and then feeling like you are alone. but you aren't ever truly alone, there are always family and/or friends who love you and can be a great help during a break up

good luck getting through this!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, of course, you have to get used to losing the companionship. But, if that's you in the picture, you are absolutely beautiful. Go out, meet new guys, find some single friends, heck come and visit me I'm lonely from a recent break up too lol

To get over my lonliness I spend time with my family, work out, spend more time with old friends I haven't gotten to see in a while, spend more time at work...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah, and it's even harder around this time of year... but I suppose feeling this way is still better than being with some I don't care for, so what else can I do? I think that for me it's all about finding time to socialize more and meeting more people. So I think getting out there more helps and eventually you will find someone new.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know the feeling ALL too well! And yes, most people feel lonely after a break-up. I've dealt with it by just pushing forward- keeping myself busy...working, working out, reading, writing, jumping in the car and taking a little(or long) drive to nowhere and back (it's rather therapeutic), calling my single friends to grab a drink/hang out. Things like that. If I had extra, I always penciled in shopping therapy.

The worst is at night when you lay down and you're not asleep yet. Ugh! LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, I think that is natural.

0|0
    0|0
  • nah, food keeps me company

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes