Have you felt lonely after a break up?

My boyfriend broke up with me. I'm single in the group feel lonely Because they pretty much do their own things and I feel I left out Because we used to hang all the time. Wake up and have no energy to do anything. I'm going crazy I feel. and the winter the festival make it worse. How do you do to deal with this?

43

Most Helpful Guy

• link

Dealing with a break up is very hard. The toughest things we do is hold on to something that is non existent. No matter what the out come will be with all the hopes and hurdles ahead is we must leave it where it is today! Today is all we have got, so we use our energy just dealing with todays and sometimes just this moment this second at a time. So stay right here right now . do not think ahead for a second. and never look back.

This thinking process should be used in all turmoil or hard times.

The important thing for you to do is allow the emotions to come. Cry when you need to cry. Talk to somebody you trust or who isn't going to want you to be angry or resentful at him. But someone that will help you get your mind off of the problem.

You are doing the right thing right now is spilling your emotions and allow insight to help ease your pain. It is tough and it is doable and it does get better and or easier with time. But we aren't concerned about that right now are we? Because we are dealing with this moment at this time right now.

crying, talking, praying, letting go, and accepting.!

and repeat...

Godbless you :),