Why do I always over think? Help?

I’m 17 and in high school. I get anxious when going to public places such as school. I over think way too much which my mind goes allover the place which makes me depressed. I’m not sure if that’s OCD because I would do it non stop. When someone says or does something for or to me, I immediately think something and think something else. I start to study their face or how they said it, like how they looked at me, I start to think “Does he like me?” “Omg she hates me or thinks I’m weird because she looked at me like that!” “I shouldn’t have said this, now everyone will think I’m stupid or weird” “My boyfriend hasn’t texted me back. He thinks I’m annoying! He’s losing interest” “Boyfriend likes her.”(usually every girl he talks to or knows) My mind goes allover the place and it is just annoying and crazy, I can’t calm down. Some have told me to stop worrying but I just can’t. I have a boyfriend now and worried he will stop liking me.

When he says or does something, I of course over think and over analyze what he said or did. I usually assume he lost interest in me. We’ve been dating for 3 months and I’m his first girlfriend. My boyfriend doesn’t really know that I think this, I usually keep it in but when I get home, I let it all out. I get so awkward in conversations and anxious when talking to some people, can’t stand that awkward silence, makes me feel uncomfortable. I sometimes say things that I later regret because I don’t really know what to talk about. I’m still regretting and making sure nothing bad happens, like my 2 friends told other people about it even though I told them to not tell and I trust them but I’m just really afraid.

I get all happy about my boyfriend then my whole over-thinking turns on and I start to think about what I told my 2 friends about hanging with my boyfriend and his ears getting red whenever we make out which confused me and if he likes someone else or is losing interest in me or is using me. I keep comparing him to my ex boyfriend which that relationship was hell and he used me as an ego booster, it was just bad. I’m really insecure about how I look and act, I feel really unattractive. Like I said, boyfriend doesn’t really know I over think like this nor anything else that I’ve wrote. I keep it all to myself which it’s driving me nuts. I’m still worrying about multiple things, can’t eat right now because of this. I regret telling them that. What to do?

Why do I always over think? Help?
1
1