Found ex girlfriend had another relationship while we dated?

So long story short.I dated a girl for 2 years...fell in love and real fast.She was my everything.Well with her work she was always so busy.Things never added up to me...check her Facebook.She lied to me about everything she did for 2 years.Work,friends,bars,clubs,sporting events..I mean honestly everything.So I kind of got over that and just let it go...clearly you can not be with a liar.Especially a liar who claims to now have lied but I mean its her Facebook.lol...WELL I started talking to a girl on a dating website.What are the chances that this girl actually worked with my ex for 2 years.like very unreal...still in shock about that.Come to find out my ex actually had a whole different full blown out relationship with the guy that worked there also...I know move on she's your ex.Who cares...etc.Any advice.Anyone else have to go through the same thing.Im not the kind of guy to just go find another girl to make me happy.Im on the site more so to just meet new people and get some new friends.She met with me last night only to make sure that I wouldn't send mine and her conversation to the new guy...Although she did cry a river and say she was sorry and she will always be miserable because of it...To me there is no excuse.You do not do that to people...im tempted to send the conversation to the new guy where she clearly says she's a fuck up and worthless and everyone is better off withouth her.Also she did admitt to cheating and lieing...Idk.Any thoughts on that...i kind of only want to do it because this new guy has everything and can make her dreams come true.(long story).So I feel like maybe once in her life someone should mess up her big plans and make her feel like she makes everyone else feel...?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry you're going through this. Your beef is with her, not with him. I'm sure many people wouldn't agree with me, but I wouldn't do it. You'll look like the psycho ex-boyfriend because you don't know what she's telling the other guy. There's really nothing to gain by trying to destroy someone else. Let her live with the guilt and go through the karma. It'll come back to her, no doubt.

As for you...be done and done. Just do you. The best way to get back at someone is to move on. You say you were together for 2 years. I believe she'll try to come back...they always do when you least expect it.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • haha...funny you say that..all my exs have tried to come back.But your right its over...maybe she is going to change her ways and be great with this guy.i truly hope so because what I felt for her was real so I want nothing but the best for you...Lets just say actually finding out the truth and realizing it had nothing to do with me lifted all the weight off my shoulders...she said to me "im miserable,ill always be miserable"...clearly something mentally is going on there.i love her but its don

• Amen! Trust that if she said that (I'm miserable), there isn't a single person out there whom she'll be happy with. I like the phrase, 'Misery loves company,' because it's so true! Question is, do you want to be the company? I sure as hell wouldn't. Lol You're simply grieving, like you're supposed to. Sad, angry, starting to accept...you sound good so you're doing good. You'll be just fine! ;)

• Im good..just hard to accept.like I literally thought she was the one..I never wanted anyone or anything more.Just her...Clearly I was a fool and she took advantage of me...Either way.I win...if I never got on that dating site I would have never known the truth.i woulld have prb move legit 2 hours away from home into the country and been miserable while she was "working"...hahaha.I truly love and miss the person I thought she was...thats where I'm having the hard time.but its life I guess

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Hope you're well today! For some reason, I can't make another comment. Continuing from below...

Yes, life! Live learn grow. We just have to keep it moving. There's a constant struggle always: mind vs the heart. The heart will always win...the heart wants what it wants. BUT...if you use your time wisely (focus on just you), you're heart will catch up with your mind. What doesn't kill you, will only make you stronger!

0|0
    0|0
    • yea...i agree.im definitely taking care of myself...im just glad I found out the truth.if I would have never known she would of been one person I would have never gotten over.The truth set me free...finally realized it really wasn't anything I did.No matter who she's with and what she really has.She won't be happy...I always gave her that chacne to be honest too.haha..to come clean.said she never lied...the truth always come out.somehow someway...thats why I will not lie..it always comes out

• IF this girl is as selfish as you say you could assume she'll do something back to you even worse than this...

0|0
    0|0
    • and your already true on that...she threatend me on somethings she can not prove at all.but that's another reason why...its not worth it.If her being this horrible of a person is all just so she can get what she wants...then go get it.When she's older and has everything she thought she "wanted" she will think of me and how wrong she did me...Id much rather be able to sleep at night than have something like that on my mind!

• Do it, I can't stand cheaters. He's probably a decent dude too, spare him the trouble of finding out about her on his own.

0|0
    0|0
    • ehh...she really has been through so much in her life.(if any of it was true)...this guy can give her the farm house barn horse farm...all that.It's what she's always wanted...im not going to take that away from her.like I said...my love for her was real.it wasn't a lie.Do I hate what she did...yea.She knows what she did was wrong...she will have to live with that forever,not me.She can have everything she's always wanted...she will think about me in the end

• i say do it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Doit, Message him. She deserves it trust me

0|0
    0|0
    • yea but put yourself in his shoes wouldn't you just think I'm the cray ex boyfriend?

• Not if you just send the one righteous message and leave it at that. You won't look like the crazy ex at all. It needs to be done she deserves it.

• Mess her up as much as you can. People like her need to be taught a hard lesson.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes