Weirdest or most horrible reason for breaking up?

Anyone got any interesting stories? Mine is boring as hell. I lost interest.

Anyone got something like, "he was cheating on me with 12 different women"

or "she turned vegan" or something weird like that
Updates:
plz rate :P

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A friend of mine's story: She got mad because he wan't in the mood for sex, so she went stomping out and fell in the driveway and then sued him.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Back in high school I dated a chick who handed me a 2 page list of everything I was doing wrong. They included such highlights as " You bent down to tie your shoe instead of opening the door for me once" and "I could hear you peeing in the porta potty when we went to the fair"

I told her to fuck off, that she'd have my response in 12 hours, stuffed the paper into my mouth, started chewing and walked away.

1|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • It's not Moonbacca... you can't even get my name right. I'm calling your mother!

• No don't call! I'm sorry Moobacca!

• Well, I have several interesting break up stories. Its too much to list on here, but here's a quick rundown. Got divorced because my wife and best friend since childhood were sleeping together. My ex girlfriend was very religious and told me I was going to hell for having sex with her while she was guaranteed heaven. Then she became a stripper and a prostitute and said I was again going to hell because I broke up with her. My last girlfriend would leave in the middle of the night, and when I asked her the next day where she went, she would deny ever leaving and tell me I needed mental help for having delusions and proceeded to physically assault me, which I recorded with my phone,

then denied that happened too until I played her the video where she said get that dumb shit out of my face and slapped me across the face. She was an alcoholic, if you haven't figured it out already.

I wish I could put more, but time is limited.

2|2
    0|0
  • Had a thing going on with a girl and was kinda between apartments so I stayed at her place for a couple of months. Everything going great til one morning her boyfriend Ted knocks on the door when I'm eating breakfast. Awkward doesn't begin to describe it. To this day I still have no idea how/why/anything, didn't speak a word to her nor Ted just took my stuff and slammed the door. I imagine there was a whole lot awkwardness left over for the two of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • My second girl friend said her dad didn't like me because I was wasn't pure white. And when I was going to ask she said not to because her mom was going to divorce her dad over it lol. Typical children stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • A girl broke up with me because I refused to let her borrow a cassette tape. (It was the early 90s, get over it!)

1|0
    0|0
  • My friend broke up with his girlfriend because she farted.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, most horrible has to be when someone lies to your girlfriend about you and she believes it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine is more shocking than weird. Girl left me for the ex Boyfriend once he scored a high paying job. Didn't even really like the guy.

The sweet girl did toss me a bone. The balls she had I swear...lol. She goes, "once you start making more and have you're own place hit me, yeah?". Did me me favor to be honest, we weren't in a business partnership.

Another one was she dumped because I wasn't more controlling, clingy. She was bothered that I should have "not allowed her" to go out with her female friends. I was like wtf?

rated you a 5 pooper. Good topic.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dated a girl for 2 months, she seemed normal, slapped a title on it, were together one month she thought she knew it all, I drew the line when she said mamma's wrong, mamma's right!

You're wrong!

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheating is one of the weird ones?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Oh I just remembered anther from my friend... Her boyfriend broke up with her because she refused to eat a piece of cheese he was trying to feed her.. .so he said "It's over!" and then she calls me crying.

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex boyfriend and I broke up after I confronted him for making a new Facebook to talk to some chick behind my back. He ran back to her and lied stating that I "left him" and that he was done with me. He posted it on her wall, so I could see it. lol However he was the one who left me because of the argument. Yet he sworn he had nothing to hide.

The guy was a total quack job, and was jealous of everyone I interacted with, even my little one year old nephew. He had a panic attack and cried because my best friend and I were laughing together and he thought we were laughing at him. He's threatened to kill himself about ten times and had a knife in his hand... UUUM? LMAO

Im glad he left though... was trying to get away from him. :P

0|0
    0|0
    • You were trying to get away from him for a while without telling him anything?

• Lol my last boyfriend stated opinion as fact.

0|0
    0|0
  • He walked funny.

0|0
    0|0
  • "He turned into a romance film watcher"

0|0
    0|0
  • He had a 10" penis. Yes really it was too big . :O

0|1
    0|0
  • They smell

0|0
    0|0
  • I once had a boyfriend that I communicated with literally one day a week. That's it. Once a week.

He broke up with me for being 'too clingy'.

0|1
    0|0
    • seriously? haha woww

• Show All
    • sounds like the dude had closeness issues.

• Oh, Believe me I understand trust issues, and being afraid to get close to someone, because I'm the same way. That's not trust issues. That's called "being an A-hole".

• once one of my friends broke up with her boyfriend cause he was not doing good at school & was having bad grades & that she didn't want to spend the rest of her life with an 'uneducated loser'.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes