If GAG had a get together would you go?

So hypothetically speaking , which means do not dissect this to death and time place and travel where non issues. OK we clear? lol

If there was a a huge get together like a giant ball/party whatever, would you go? And if so you'd have to wear your user profile for a name tag. Which means for all you scared Anonymous users will probably hide against the wall or closet or something...

would you act differently or would you go at all?

what do you think it would be like?

I would definitely go So what out ladies lol.. and I would probably be back slapping all you whinny little .________. !

I may even host a few instructional classes lol

2915

Most Helpful Girl

• What kind of instructional classes? How to...?