If GAG had a get together would you go?

So hypothetically speaking , which means do not dissect this to death and time place and travel where non issues. OK we clear? lol

If there was a a huge get together like a giant ball/party whatever, would you go? And if so you'd have to wear your user profile for a name tag. Which means for all you scared Anonymous users will probably hide against the wall or closet or something...

would you act differently or would you go at all?

what do you think it would be like?

I would definitely go So what out ladies lol.. and I would probably be back slapping all you whinny little .________. !

I may even host a few instructional classes lol

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What kind of instructional classes? How to...?

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 28

• I don't think I would go. Some of the users on here are just crazy. Of course, there are definitely some awesome people on here I would love to meet. If this meeting was only comprised of certain users I would go. Lol

0|0
    0|0
    • NO this isn't high school where you get to pick your clicks lol , Sorry but admin and moderators HAVTA GO, part of you job here ya know lol... don't worry we wil have security . unless I get deleted from my own party which sounds like it could happen very soon ,lol

• hahaha! okay then...as long as there's security to fight off the trolls :)

• Lol I think it'd be a giant mess of people with problems, we'd all probably end up asking each other for advice like a bunch of panicked ninnies. But I would probably go for the lols.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some one ask me that question today. I did not respond with an answer. I am really not sure if I would or not. There are a few people I would enjoy meeting, but I don't know if I would. It would be a spur of the moment decision if I did or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't even feel like I need to explain the reasons.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I'd go...I'm guessing it'd be like junior high dances hand full of people having fun most of the kids sitting at a table scared to make eye contact with anyone of the opposite sex

0|0
    0|0
  • if it was in my country then yeah why not it'd be cool

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like someone would try to stab me or run me over, so no.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think I would..I wouldn't really have any reason to go.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't even see a point in that when I don't know or talk with anybody here.

0|0
    0|0
    • which makes total sense why you'd waste all that energy typing your answer.

• Show All
    • Here's more energy for you. I also like to type in complete sentences, not just a simple no. :]!

The end.

• where are YOU from quiet and scared little girl?

• Maybe. it all depends on the location,the date,etc. And then how many would be there.

0|0
    0|0
    • can you read? clearly says location travel date doesn't matter .

yes or NO !

why do you people answer a question without an answer?

if the question is too hard for you just skip it and find one that's not too difficult, man you people !

• No,definitely not!

But I hope to meet one person on here somewhere in time :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd definitely go..it'd be interesting to see how things play out in real life

0|0
    0|0
  • Heck no. I try to avoid conflict and a few people on here might confront me negatively eeek

0|0
    0|0
  • I probably wouldn't go, I don't really like social gatherings with a lot of people I don't know.

0|0
    0|0
    • Then how are you supposed to broaden your horizons meet new people? :-P

• Well it's something I'm working on I guess, I'm a outgoing person but I often feel awkward around a lot of people I'm unfamiliar with.

• Only with the people I like

1|0
    0|0
  • Noooooo

0|0
    1|0
  • Yeah I think I would.

0|1
    0|1
  • Sounds fun(:

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd go if there were good food and drinks :)

1|0
    0|1
  • No! Too many CRAZIES...

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 15

• I'd consider it. I can't imagine many of the female users going to that though. I know if I were a woman, I would not go

5|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Damn bro there really are some loopy people on GaG! :-/

• yeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh sausage fest :DD woooooo

• A social gathering, made by this site, for the members of this site? That just sounds awful, sure, there are a few people that I would like to meet. Though, the rest to me I could care less for, most the people here aren't exactly nice and not to mention that this site is mostly filled with sexual categories. So, it wouldn't be a social gathering, it would be the biggest, most creative, and open orgy ever to happen on the face of this Earth.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I've already blocked half of the numbskulls on GaG, so going out of my way to spend time with them would just be masochistic. There are some cool people scattered about here and there, but the masses shift the scales to far to the negative.

0|1
    1|1
  • Sure but somehow I picture a room of a hundred dudes standing by themselves one chick walks in and all the guys start cowering in the corner whispering to one another "she's mine" lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on where and when. If I'm comfortable with those settings, I might. I don't really have anyone I want to meet, but I would still enjoy meeting some new people just for fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably be the only one there, in which case I'd enjoy myself immensely!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd go for sure, if GaG reimbursed my expenses.

You know I'm worth it, bra.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it were somewhere close to me (like Las Vegas!), I'd try to show up. 8-)

0|0
    0|0
  • In case a riot breaks out, I would probably bring some binoculars and enjoy it from a distance.

0|0
    0|0
  • that is frankly, a frightening prospect.

0|0
    0|0
    • why are you scared people will find out your a phony? lol

or some other fearful reasoning?

• Is Boozed involved? I sure why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only a very selective meeting... haha

0|0
    0|0
  • i would probably go if it were nearby.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe. It'd be fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not now. Bunch of shitty, stupid, petty, emotional people on here.

Now if it were the crew from like 2 years ago or so? Hell yes I would show!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes