How can I let go of this? Please help?

I've been with my girlfriend for a year and a bit and I have so much guilt lately I can't even eat without feeling like puking.

You see, I have this exhibitionism problem. I used to send girls pictures of my junk and jack off on webcam on omegle and such. One thing I have to stress is that it was ALWAYS completely anonymous every time and nobody saw my face or had any idea who I was.

I never regarded it as cheating, but lately I've been thinking and I feel like I cheated. I can't take it anymore, I can't take the guilt.

I don't want this to be a debate on whether or not it was cheating, I just need help and advice.

All I want to do is forgive myself and never do it again, ever. But I can't seem to let go. I want it to be a mistake that I made and have learned from but I'm having so much trouble forgiving myself and I can't tell her and lose her, she's my life.

I know I will never ever make the same mistake again, but the guilt is always here.

Please help me
If it means anything, it's always been for the reaction.

I never actually spoke to them sexually or engaged in "cyber sex".
(or sexting, for that matter)

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you're not forgiving yourself because she hasn't forgiven you if she is your life and all. I think you should tell her and see how she reacts...but it's up to you.