Why would he just contact me, after months of no contact?

Well, we were a thing in summer. Talked a lot, saw each other, made this deal, that if I would watch Breaking Bad he would watch prison break and stuff like that. Then after some time, our contact really started to fade, we didn't talk as much and stuff. Then again, one evening, out of nowhere he asked if he could stay at my place for a night, because there was some party. Then he never showed up and I never heard anything back. Again tonight, out of nowhere, he just sends me a message: HEY! long time no see! blablabla, how are yoy doing and so on? And so we chatted for a while. What could this possibly mean?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• He wants to hang out but keeps being interrupted by other things or forgets about it. And when he's free, you come to his mind. My friendship with my best friend works in a similar way. We spend everyday of one week hanging out and talking. Suddenly, no calls or messages for like a month or longer. And once again, a few calls and hang-outs for several straight days. And the cycle keeps repeating.