So my ex and I were seeing each other on and off I wanna get your opinion and see if you think he may care?

My ex and I started seeing each other again on and off and he broke it off again. He said he wanted to talk to me so he came over and that's when he said we needed to end things. He said if I had any objections or anything to speak now. I paused and calmly said, "hold on let me think for a minute. " Anyway the night continued and I told him I fell in love with him and what about him and I? I said all of this in a nice way. Not crying or anything. I said, "aren't you gonna miss my pretty face," than as the night continued we started laughing and joking and things went well. No yelling or crying. Than he got comfortable and we had sex. So after he left I was pretty stoned and I called he didn't answer, than I called again and no answer but a few seconds later he called back. I asked him to come back because I was never gonna see him again. He said I'd probably see him again in a couple of months. Anyway I went to sleep. Two days later I bumped into him again. I said hi very friendly and he said hi and we talked for a minute. He said he had to go and I said OK and said goodbye. Well a week went by and I text and told him how unhappy I was and I wanted to talk. He took the time to call me on his break and said what's the matter. I told him I have a bad habit of letting people walk out of my life and I didn't want him to just walk out cause he is one of the most important people to me. He listened and I asked if I didn't send so many pictures and back off by not sending sex texts if he could think about are relationship, he said that's a start and he would think about it. Anyway its been 10 days I haven't called and I have been avoid bumping into him, besides its hard and I cry afterward I figure this is best. So my question is do you think he may call again. I mean when we first broke up he didn't text or call me back like he did this time. Does it sound like he may care a little?

11