Ok so what do I do my relationship that I had was based on sex and were on a break what should I do?

I hella wanna see the guy that I was in this relationship with. We had sex whenever we saw each other and that was cool. The problem is I kept wanting more like I couldn't get enough once it got started cause it had been so long since I had any sex with anyone like 2.5 years. Anyway I really enjoyed it a lot, and now were on a break and I want more., Its only been 10 days but I feel like I'm going out of my skull. I want it so bad! But he wants a break and said he'll think about coming over again. So what should I do continue not texting or calling or text and tell him how much I want his sex? I feel like a nymph but the only guy I wanna be a nymph with is him oh this is hella frustrating! Help I need good advice

13

Most Helpful Guy

• finish that break; with up, I have never seen the Break work. if you guys need space then you don't need each other. sex is a real problem if he is not all for it like you then you need someone who will that's your solution. me and my girl struggle with sex cause I wanna go all night while she go's then wants sleep(understandable) some peoples drives are different. I still love her and we comprised on that,thats what couples do sacrifice thing for love cause love can cost you everything and then some. hope this helps XD

• What you said helps, its just I'm very particular. we both go all night and its so much fun! Especially before we know it the sun is up and were both smiling at each other. I hate when it ends. Oh and I love the experimenting because its so hard to find someone just to have fun with who doesn't scorn at you or look funny because you wanted to try something new. I think what may have happened is when we started smoking some budz he wanted to try something & the weed got me paranoid.

• I would like that but he is not like other guys. Other guys I can persuade easily but this one he's different. Also it doesn't help he said he met someone else, so now part of me is like I need to leave him alone and the other part is like I need to fight for him, although he told me this before when we broke up he said he met someone and two months later we saw each other again. We were together 4 months. Again he said, we need a two month break and he'd probably see me again. Its weird

• its best for you if he has moved on you should too. its hard to find one kind of person so try to find someone who enjoys things as you do keep trying that's what I would do :)