Can he ever have feelings for me again?

We dated all summer, and we had a really good relationship. He told me we had a strong connection both emotionally and physically, and he knew I could feel it too. At the end of the summer we got in a big fight and in a matter of hours I went from being cool to clingy and jealous, and it ruined everything. I was the one who told him I was going to move on and we should just be friends, but at the same time, no matter how much I try, I still can't shake my feelings. Unfortunately he's moved on and is enjoying being single and hooking up with other girls (though he is mostly talk) but our friendship has survived and thrived, and even though we aren't romantically involved, he still treats me like a queen, and has a lot of respect for me.

I know it's probably in my best interest to move on, but I still want to know if I've screwed it up past the point of no return, or if I can spark his interest again.

10