A girl who is divorcing and wishes there almost ex happy birthday?

Do you think that is necessary? Do you think this person shoild say happy bday to them on Facebook even though they don't have one?
Updates:
Let me correct the question. I meant if the husband doesn't have a Facebook

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, now that you mention the element of the fact that he doesn't have a Facebook, it does seem a little strange, almost like she wanted to send a message and hopes it gets to him, but I don't think it's strange that she'd want to.

Just because a relationship doesn't make it doesn't mean all the love and emotions associated goes as well. There may be some residual desire there which isn't entirely suspect. Has she given you other reasons to feel insecure about this? If it's an isolated issue or situation, I say worry no more.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I think so. Just because things didn't work out, doesn't mean that the person gives up a habit after years of marriage. Maybe she is used to it, or maybe she's a good person and wants to make an attempt at leaving things on a good note. There are times when I remember it's my ex's bday and I wish him a good one, but that doesn't mean it's necessary or for my own hidden agenda. I think it's a way of coming to terms with things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I would think It polite, especially since they've probably got friends and family still in contact with both sides

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

Recommended myTakes